Window 2 Woodmore

The Student News Site of Woodmore High School

Breaking News
  • April 17April 2024 Student of the Month announced: Congratulations, Keira Travis!
  • April 17April 2024 Senior of the Month announced: Congratulations, Luke Avers!
Latest Sports Scores

Window 2 Woodmore

Window 2 Woodmore

December Senior of the Month

December Senior of the Month

December Senior of the Month has been given to the athletic Azure Travis! Azure is the star hurdler on the varsity track team, and she has played soccer as well. Azure will be attending Marshall University to continue running track and to become a physical therapist. Her biggest impact has been her mom. “My mom has had the biggest impact on me over the last four years because of all she has taught me and helped me through.” Azure had quite the comeback from injury last year, heavily contributing to the girls track team winning state. “My favorite memory from Woodmore was winning state with the track team.” Azure commented. She will miss the staff here at Woodmore the most because, “they have been very impactful and supportive of me.” Congratulations on being named December Senior of the Month! Good luck with the rest of your senior year and at Marshall University! You will be missed!