Window 2 Woodmore

The Student News Site of Woodmore High School

Breaking News
  • April 17April 2024 Student of the Month announced: Congratulations, Keira Travis!
  • April 17April 2024 Senior of the Month announced: Congratulations, Luke Avers!
Latest Sports Scores

Window 2 Woodmore

Window 2 Woodmore

December Student of the Month

December Student of the Month

December Student of the Month has been awarded to the talented Isabelle Bush! Isabelle is a junior at Woodmore and is involved in FTA. Isabelle enjoys spending time with her family and friends and watching her favorite sports teams (the New York Giants, Boston Celtics, and Notre Dame football) in her free time. She is starting to look at colleges, both local and farther away. She is currently undecided but she has been, “talking to previous graduates about what they did and how they prepared.” Isabelle moved here from New York in 2022, and played basketball her sophomore year. She experienced a setback at the beginning of the season this year. “A major setback I have had to deal with was quitting basketball due to my past concussions last season. My doctor told me a few months ago it was not smart to continue playing after I had already started playing.” This was a really hard decision for her to make, just like it would be for any other athlete. “I miss playing a lot but at the end of the day, my health is more important. I still go to the girl’s basketball games and they have my support to do well this season!” Congratulations to Isabelle Bush on the achievement of December Student of the Month!